Join us on this half-day morning course of decadence!
Bagels and Brownies
Brownies are loved all over the world and our recipe has the capacity to take on board a multitude of inclusions such as nuts, sour cherries and praline pieces.
During this fun session you will make one type of bagel: our version of a New Yorker and a wonderfully decedent dark chocolate brownie. The aim of this session is to arm you with all the skills & information you need to consistently produce your own bagels and brownies time after time.
Up and coming events
What will the course provide?
The Skills Covered
- Essential techniques for the preparation and cooking/baking of a New York Bagel and a Dark Chocolate Brownie
- Professional tips in preparation and the baking process
- Making different baked goods to take home with you
- Presentation and flavouring ideas
What is included?
- Hands-on practical bakery learning
- Interactive demonstrations
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Full ingredients used and listed in your recipe packs
- Full use of Hunters Academy of Food training kitchen
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- Recipe packs to take home
- No baking experience is necessary; just enthusiasm and a willingness to work alongside other like-minded food lovers.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session
What to wear: You will be in a professional cookery school environment so will need to wear comfortable clothes and preferably covered, closed toe shoes. Hunters Academy of Food makes a conscious effort to reduce waste and packaging, so we encourage you to bring your own containers to transport your baked goods home.
Duration of the class:
9.30am – 1.00pm approx.
£95 per person. Price includes VAT
NOTE: Your course place is not secured until full payment has been received.