Our Croissant and Viennoiserie class
Croissants and Viennoiserie
you will finish the course with a box full of the pastries you have made….
What will the course provide?
You will gain the knowledge and confidence required to bake a selection of croissants and Viennoiserie including:
- Classic croissants
- Pain au chocolat
- Pain au raisin
- Cinnamon buns
The Skills Covered
- Essential breadmaking techniques for the preparation of a selection of different croissant and Viennoiserie pastries
- Professional tips in preparation and the baking process
- Making different pastries to take home
- Presentation designs
- Flavouring concepts
What is included?
- Hands-on practical bakery learning
- Interactive demonstrations
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Full ingredients used and listed in your recipe packs
- Full use of Hunters Academy of Food training kitchen
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and lunch with wine
- Recipe packs to take home
- No baking experience is necessary; just enthusiasm and a willingness to work alongside other like-minded food lovers.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
What to wear: You will be in a professional cookery school environment so will need to wear comfortable clothes and preferably covered, closed toe shoes. Hunters Academy of Food makes a conscious effort to reduce waste and packaging, so we encourage you to bring your own containers to transport your baked pastries home.
Duration of the class:
9.30am – 4.30pm approx.
£195 per person. Price includes VAT
NOTE: Your course place is not secured until full payment has been received.