- This event has passed.
Masterclass on Christmas Canapés with Miranda Quantrill Saturday 11th November 2023
November 11, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£95.00
We are delighted to have the award winning chef, Miranda Quantrill, host the first of a series of classes for us at Hunters Academy of Food. Miranda is the Curriculum Manager for Hospitality at Westminster Kingsway College, but is also a vintage and historic food developer, food consultant and a Thermomix advisor. Miranda is a creative chef and has an outstanding culinary knowledge and passion for food.
Come and join Miranda for this half day session on Christmas canapés as you will learn all those neat and extra special Christmas ideas that will start your festive parties off with a bang. This demonstration class will be a truly celebratory day of learning to make canapés and creating delicious treats for your loved ones. Miranda will pass on her techniques for traditional, contemporary and innovative Christmas canapés, and of course this class is designed to be fun, informative and will add to your seasonal recipe repertoire.
What will the course provide?
The Skills Covered
- Essential techniques for creating canapés for Christmas
- Professional tips for getting ahead
- Festive decoration skills and ideas
- A range of different festive canapés
What is included?
- Beverages and biscuits to begin the day
- Hands-on practical cookery learning
- Interactive demonstrations
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Light refreshments after the class
- Ingredients used and listed in your recipe packs
- Recipe packs to take home
What to wear: You will be in a professional cookery school environment but not cooking so will need to wear comfortable clothes.
Duration of the class:
10.00am – 1.30pm approx. (finish times may vary slightly)
NOTE: Your course place is not secured until full payment has been received.