Master the fundamentals of baking authentic Italian breads and handmade pizzas.
Italian baking and pizza making
you will learn the basics of Italian bread making on this introductory one day course, mastering the skills to produce different Italian breads and pizzas with an understanding about the importance of the ingredients and processes involved.
What will the course provide?
You will gain the knowledge and confidence required to bake a selection of artisan breads including:
- Focaccia Barese
- Pizza Bianca
The Skills Covered
- Essential breadmaking techniques for the preparation of a selection of different Italian style breads
- Professional tips in preparation and the baking process
- Making different breads to take home
- Presentation designs
- Flavouring concepts
What is included?
- Hands-on practical bakery learning
- Interactive demonstrations
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Full ingredients used and listed in your recipe packs
- Full use of Hunters Academy of Food training kitchen
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and lunch with wine
- Recipe packs to take home
- No baking experience is necessary; just enthusiasm and a willingness to work alongside other like-minded food lovers.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
What to wear: You will be in a professional cookery school environment so will need to wear comfortable clothes and preferably covered, closed toe shoes. Hunters Academy of Food makes a conscious effort to reduce waste and packaging, so we encourage you to bring your own containers to transport your breads home.
Duration of the class:
9.30am – 4.30pm approx.
£195 per person. Price includes VAT
NOTE: Your course place is not secured until full payment has been received.